Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Savoir Faire

So, I got myself a homestead. Mostly because I was losing my old home and I needed a place for my store and I've just been wanting another one. I had one a few years ago and it was so much fun. I couldn't wait to start decorating this new sim. Mesh makes things so much easier and more beautiful. I turned my sim into several little micro environments. I plopped my store in the sky and had full use of all the land. Whatever popped into my head that I wanted to see,  I just went with it. The sim is public and I hope people enjoy it just as much as I do.
Welcome to my sanctuary....Savoir Faire








4 comments:

  1. I loved it. I'll visit this place to take some beautiful pictures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are considering trading in or selling your used video games, think about selling them on eBay first. Usually the retail gaming stores will give you about 1/4 of what the game is actually worth. If you list the item on eBay, you can get up to double the money you will get from a retail gaming store.
    Cheap League of Legends Boost
    Buy League of Legends Elo Boost

    ReplyDelete